Watch our video
Research confirms that over 90% of all collisions, incidents and license violations are caused by drivers’ actions, NOT their inability to drive.* One More Second will help your drivers to make conscious, deliberate choices about driving safely - and to do so EVERY time they get behind the wheel.
Turn Driver Downtime into Refresher Time
With behind-the-wheel training suspended for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19 concerns, now is the ideal time to take advantage of 20% off eDriving’s One More Second® driving course that can be taken in the comfort and safety of your employees’ homes.
This unique course challenges drivers to be more self-aware and to revisit their driving style to help combat aggressive and distracted driving, which has reached unprecedented levels. One More Second will help to make your drivers’ approach consistent every time they get behind the wheel, making them less likely to make mistakes, and better able to recover if they do.
One More Second’s 3-hour, interactive format appeals to all learning styles using a variety of engaging multimedia to maintain drivers’ attention:
- Fully narrated content segments with accompanying text convey information in bite-size nuggets.
- Full-motion video “trips” help drivers explore the unique hazards of city, highway, and urban driving.
- Interactive format helps drivers practice spotting threats before they become unavoidable dangers - all from the safety of the home office.
- Knowledge checks ensure that critical information is understood and retained.
- Support for 12 languages ensures that One More Second’s important lessons can be shared with your drivers around the world.